woensdag 13 juni 2018

Words are like Water


If I slowly want to string
all kinds of letters
on the spelling cable
to form words
I cannot just grab
because not all vowels fit
seamlessly next to each other
not to mention
consonants

If I could write texts indiscriminately
spontaneously and at will
without spelling correctly
if I could compile my own language
then I challenge you
to express my sounds aloud
or tell my intention















chọta okwu ahụ ọzọ
kwaye uza kufumana igama
hallgassa meg a hangot
va siz ovozni bilasiz
whakarongo ahau te wai kapi
sempre amaras a auga
kuula seda muusikat alati

find the word again
and you will get a name
listen to the sound
and you will know the voice
listen to the water
and you will love water
always listen to this music

©Mattie Goedegebuur

2 opmerkingen: